Includes all external means for the use of fluids for the purpose of treatment, and prepare the best water types of liquids because of its ease of change from one image to another and conveys heat and coolness to the human body in addition to its ability to absorb and absorb excellent heat.
Hydrotherapy is used for multiple purposes and in the treatment of many injuries. It depends on the exposure to cold water and calf flow to stimulate blood circulation and strengthen the body. It is also possible to add some substances or herbs to increase its therapeutic effect for pain treatment because wet heat is very effective in relieving pain.
Water temperatures used in treatment:
– Very cold water 10-12 centigrade
– Water of the average cold cooled 30-33
– Equivalent water temperature
– Water lukewarm Dafi 36-38
– Very dry water 38-40
– Relaxation of the injured during the therapeutic session
– Facilitate flexibility of movement exercises.
– Use of water resistance in strength exercises
– Mitigating the burden of performing activities that involve weighting the body on the ground.
– Facilitate manual treatment.
– Increase the carrying power of the circulatory system and breathing.
– Reduce the risk of recurrence or recurrence in the rehabilitation program.
Water treatment characteristics:
Hydrotherapy is used because of its distinctive properties in treatment, the most important of which are:
– Floating force: the property of buoyancy in the water feel the patient without light weight load on the ground and reduce the pressure on the joints, which facilitates movement and perform special exercises injury.
– Water pressure: Water pressure reduces swelling because it increases the amount of blood returning to the heart, reduces the heart rate per minute, regulates blood flow in the body.
– Water viscosity: Water viscosity causes some resistance to movement and this helps to increase the effect of strength exercises.
262 total views, 6 views today